Ninja Tricks for Pro Video
- Video camera. All are digital now. Your iPhone or Droid will work just fine
- Lightening – Trouble lights from Home Depot work and are about $30 each. Point lights at the ceiling to diffuse or get some Tough Spun from B & H Audio & Video
- Audio – Don’t use the built-in mic. Plug in a lapel mic. You may need an adapter for your smartphone. Rode mics come with the adapter built in.
- Stabilization – A $30 tripod from Best Buy will work. Some selfie sticks have a stabilization gimbal built in
- Editing. Lots of software out there from free to $100. Add music, graphics etc. iPhones and iPads have built- in editors
Video Marketing Madness made possible by FreeVideoEditor.co. It’s FREE and works on any platform and is very functional. http://freevideoeditor.co/
Be sure to “Like” the Video Marketing Madness Facebook page and follow us on Twitter to get plenty of useful tips. https://www.facebook.com/VideoMarketingMadness or https://twitter.com/videomktmadness